Pre season friendlies

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pre season friendlies

Post by villabromsgrove on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 pm

We have a solid team out there today, which is what Bruce likes. The problem is that the players on the pitch at the moment do not have goals and assists in them.

We are probably going to have to score 80 goals approximately this season to get promoted, and this team will struggle to get 50.

Hourihane has to be picked before Bacuna, otherwise that's another non productive player taking up space. Apart from Elmohamady I can't see where the supply is coming from. Green has pace but his final ball is generally poor. He's also lost every 50/50 challenge as usual. Amavi should be playing on the left wing with Hourihane inside left and Hogan has to be on the pitch.

Gabby has chased everything but he needs help if he's going to achieve anything. Let's hope Bruce makes some positive changes.

My fear is that we'll try and grind out a 1-0 somehow.
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:34 pm

If this (and last season) is anything to go by we're in for a frustrating season.
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Location : Looking forward to a local derby against Burton Albion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:55 pm

Bruce will feel hard done by. He got what he wanted and the missed penalty was the opportunity to snatch it. As you say Sandie it looks like more of the same.

I don't mind not getting promoted, I just can't stand another season of turgid football.
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum