[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Re: Blackburn Rovers V Aston Villa: Today 15:00

Post by villabromsgrove on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 am

Sandie wrote:The football was actually better under RDM.

The club continue to be dogged by the kind of structural issues that mean I struggle to see us breaking the cycle of mediocrity we are in and have been for some time. We're not going to grant my wish that we stop being shit.

The fact that the football has deteriorated under Bruce's management has been noted and complained about by most Villa fans. We've got to the point where the way we play is set in stone, and will now be very difficult for our current manager and coaches to change.
There is no imaginable reason for us to be playing this way as our league position is not under threat, so the only explanation is that this is the way Steve Bruce intends us to play.
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:02 pm

I'm not so sure, after every game Bruce rants on about how unhappy he is with our performances. In a way, it's even more damning as he is unhappy with it but seems completely unable to change it.
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Location : Looking forward to a local derby against Burton Albion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue May 02, 2017 9:49 am

Sandie wrote:I'm not so sure, after every game Bruce rants on about how unhappy he is with our performances. In a way, it's even more damning as he is unhappy with it but seems completely unable to change it.
What will he personally do between now and our last match of the season against Brighton? Will he finally wake up on the training pitch and dramatically change the system to allow players to perform to their strengths, or will he keep them in the usual defensive straight jacket, and then blame them yet again after the match for their failure to break free of the Bruce/Calderwood constraints?
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum