All senior administrative management positions at AVFC

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All senior administrative management positions at AVFC

Post by villabromsgrove on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 am

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-who-sharon-barnhurst-13161948

It makes a pleasant change to read an article about a consummate professional behind the scenes at AVFC. Sharon had a decent role model in Steve Stride, and she's done very well to survive almost thirty often turbulent years at VP.

villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:31 am

villabromsgrove wrote:I've just read an article where Wyness is saying "I talked to a lot of experienced people in football who thought we might drop a division". He appears rather smug that we stayed up and proved them wrong!

We should have been battling for promotion Keith like Newcastle !!!!!! Our management mindset is unbelievably limited and negative.

Aston Villa in the Championship is bad enough, Aston Villa in the third tier wouldn't bear thinking about.
Sandie

Location : Looking forward to a local derby against Burton Albion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:36 pm

To use the fact that we didn't get relegated again as a positive, frustrates the hell out of me. I want to go into AVFC and shake them out of their frightening complacency.

If we continue to sell ourselves short when it comes to expectations, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. We must change our attitude and it starts from Wyness right down to grass roots. I excuse Dr T from this criticism, but even Dr T must look at what our competitors did last season and will no doubt attempt to develop further next season. He must apply the positives to turn around our own continuously negative set up.

villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:30 pm

We should be standing astride the Championship like a colossus, instead of limping to midtable. There can be no excuses this season. There can be no lesser goal than automatic promotion. I want something to cheer on next season. Our fans deserve something to cheer.
Sandie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandie on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Good interview with Organ here: https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/06/26/the-big-interview-luke-organ
Sandie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Sandie wrote:Good interview with Organ here: https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/06/26/the-big-interview-luke-organ
It looks like there is a lot that he has identified as sub standard. We've needed someone with some energy and drive, backed up with a good commercial brain for a long time.
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum