Dr. Tony Xia.

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 6:47 am

And finally this bit about Recon I found on Twitter so unable to verify the source. First one is some financial stuff and second is apparent Recon Group partners


avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by Jim Villan on Thu May 19, 2016 8:23 am

Ahh what a feeling waking up to a new dawn, admittedly a massive step into the unknown but given the alternative, that being Lerner staying on, I think we would all throw the dice at this particular juncture. To me DR Xia, doesn't seem like he is involved in business with should purpose of turning profit and the lack of commercial internet information on the web does tend to lend its self that to the notion that Dr Xia and his RECON Group aren't just in the profit game. However that could just be that info is difficult for us to find due to language barrier etc. For me there is much more than a whiff of government backing behind his group. If you look at the group and the companies they seem to be innovative, technically focused organisations which purpose is to enhance and push China into a new age on a socialistic, technological and eco friendly and sustainable level. Then that brings us to WHY the hell this group would buy the Villa. Again I'm just guessing but the Recon group appear to be a government backed group that will carry out the mission of giving China a presence in the biggest league in the world and in turn gaining a solid standing in world football and providing a launchpad to galvanise a China public that haven't yet felt the true joy and obsession that football can conjure, due to the absence of any relative success. I think that Villa is the new longterm Vehicle and cornerstone in the Chinese ambition to bring footballing success to the Chinese masses thus helping football to filter into the social classes and grass root level. If they are successful with Villa it will help China in their attempt to become a proper footballing nation within 20 years. Just my opinion and I might be wildly wide of the mark, but one thing seems certain the Recon group definitely don't fit into the bracket of being conventional venture capitalists!!
avatar
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Posts : 366
Join date : 2015-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by Jim Villan on Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 am

http://www.xwhodesign.com/projectcontent.asp?li=3&id=326


just think, what Villa park and the surrounding area might look like in the next 10 years!!
avatar
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Posts : 366
Join date : 2015-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 9:35 am

Here's the main Recon site http://www.reconig.com/index.htm
avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 9:40 am

Jim Villan wrote:Ahh what a feeling waking up to a new dawn, admittedly a massive step into the unknown but given the alternative, that being Lerner staying on, I think we would all throw the dice at this particular juncture. To me DR Xia, doesn't seem like he is involved in business with should purpose of turning profit and the lack of commercial internet information on the web does tend to lend its self that to the notion that Dr Xia and his RECON Group aren't just in the profit game. However that could just be that info is difficult for us to find due to language barrier etc. For me there is much more than a whiff of government backing behind his group. If you look at the group and the companies they seem to be innovative, technically focused organisations which purpose is to enhance and push China into a new age on a socialistic, technological and eco friendly and sustainable level. Then that brings us to WHY the hell this group would buy the Villa. Again I'm just guessing but the Recon group appear to be a government backed group that will carry out the mission of giving China a presence in the biggest league in the world and in turn gaining a solid standing in world football and providing a launchpad to  galvanise a China public that haven't yet felt the true joy and obsession that football can conjure, due to the absence of any relative success. I think that Villa is the new longterm Vehicle and cornerstone in the Chinese ambition to bring footballing success to the Chinese masses thus helping football to filter into the social classes and grass root level. If they are successful with Villa it will help China in their attempt to become a proper footballing nation within 20 years. Just my opinion and I might be wildly wide of the mark, but one thing seems certain the Recon group definitely don't fit into the bracket of being conventional venture capitalists!!

Top post JV I agree, they carry out substantial projects on behalf of the government, all in different areas, but looking at building infrastructure in China. I think little is known due to the nature of the work done and the secrecy of the Chinese Government.

He said he want villa to be the cornerstone of a Sports division, which could be headed up in conjunction with the Chinese Government. I'm excited to hear what he has to say and to learn more, it is a brand new dawn and a new era upon us. Let's get him approved by the Football league and then onwards and upwards (hopefully) UTV
avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 9:57 am

From the Chinese version of the OS

Dr. Xia build system to become the new chairman of the club
By Rongtian Of He | Published: May 18, 2016




Aston Villa Football Club is pleased to announce that today Mr. Randy Lerner has agreed to transfer its holdings to 100% ownership of the club to build the system, Dr. Xia owned joint Rui Hong Group, the two sides have reached an agreement on the transaction, will wait final approval of the Premier League and the FA. Dr. Xia Jian system will become the new chairman of Aston Villa Football Club will announce new coach candidates in the near future, and strive to help the team return to the Premier League as soon as possible.

Mr. Randy Lerner has been at the club to find a suitable new owner, Dr. Xia believes he is the right candidate.

Rui Kang Group is jointly built unified leadership of Dr. Xia multinational group that includes holding the five in Hong Kong and Mainland China listed companies and many independent operating companies in 75 countries with over 35,000 employees.



Group has six core business on a global scale. Over the past 20 years thanks to China's rapid economic development and the government to promote the 500 million people from rural to urban living plan, the joint Rui Kang Group has been at the forefront of large-scale urbanization, in the wisdom of urban industry market share reached 40 percent.

Group has six core business, including smart cities, agricultural health, wisdom and new energy transport and logistics, engineering and design, including its capital Kang Rui wisdom of tourism and cultural industries, innovation and finance.

Lotus Health Group attributable to healthy agricultural sector, which is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, is China's largest, and the world's second largest glutamate MSG production enterprises, employees 12,000 people worldwide, with more than 10,000 dealers in China , worldwide more than 40,000 distributors, products are exported to 70 countries around the world.



After graduation, Dr. Xia become a national plan in the first 25 thousand overseas high-level talents in one. Before returning to China Rui Kang jointly founded the group, Dr. Xia at Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology spent six years, including five months at Oxford University to exchange experience.

Dr. Xia has been passionate about football, he often served as an active striker in football until graduation. Dr. Xia decided to acquire an iconic English football club as a core part of his wisdom tourism and cultural industries. In the years before he became Aston Villa fans and are excited to be the new owner of the team.

Dr. Xia's primary goal is to re-Aston Villa back to the Premier League, so the team to be among the league's top six, to return to European competition. In addition, Dr. Xia is also committed to Aston Villa playing in China's most famous football club, the club train a large number of Chinese fans.
avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by villabromsgrove on Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 am

Thanks for all your research GM, I'll look forward to your added gems when you get onto Google China.
avatar
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 5423
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 11:16 am

Cheers VB. I'll keep posting what I find. This is taken from the Recon website. There is mention of "Joint Rui Kang" but I don't think they're the same outfit that were mentioned with the pharmaceuticals (they may well be a private firm that could be part of the Recon group) or Rui Kang may mean something in Chinese that we're not aware of.

Translated from Chinese, so takes some reading...


Joint Rui Kang (RECON) Group dates back from 1963 by the later became my doctoral mentor, Professor Charles Harris of Harvard University and another seven in all areas prestigious discipline lead people to create Resource Consulting Global Service, which means global resources to create a better environment for remodeling, reconstruction programs wisdom, that with wise ideas and technology to help achieve the goal of human healthier living environment, which is the origin of the now Rui Kang (RECON) Group brand name. For half a century, this is always the process of enterprise development firm belief and the same mind.
Over the past 30 years, remarkable Chinese fast economic development, the rise of a new era in Chinese trend will Rui Kang (RECON) the value of Chinese traditional culture in the pursuit of financial ethics exploration process, giving Rui Kang (RECON) more many new mission and goals. In this chase tide fighting journey, Rui Kang (RECON) has developed into a cover smart city, smart agriculture healthy, intelligent transportation logistics and new energy, wisdom, tourism and culture, design and engineering, innovative financial six complete industrial platform, adhere to the "capital-driven industry development and technology to promote economic progress" for the purpose of comprehensive industrial capital Group.
We would like to have a global view and values ​​help to promote the revival of Chinese dream, we hope that the formation of intelligence systems of thought to influence and promote the popularization and dissemination of Chinese culture, we hope to promote the process of China's rise in practice to produce more different industries economic fields have matching enterprises with international influence. And Rui Kang (RECON) vision is to do a second economy (economic intelligence) industry were perfect in theory, technology practitioners, is committed to building eco-industrial economic wisdom, commitment to "smart +" technology and ideas to create wisdom from production system to the new economic and ecological wisdom of life, a new economic enterprises lead the second economy (economic intelligence) industry.
People have a dream, if the heart rock, people have the wisdom, harbor the world. To the worldly, to prime the shoe; students, such as Inner Challenge, a reed to flight. Heart of the actions, is home!
Copyright © RECON (United Rui Kang) 2015 All rights reserved | -2 Zhejiang ICP No. 11,065,689 -sitemap
avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by villabromsgrove on Thu May 19, 2016 12:14 pm

"People have a dream, if the heart rock" might be key to Tony Xia's plans re AVFC.

The President of China Xi Jinping, clearly understands that China currently lacks a national uniting passion. In England no matter how bad things get politically or economically we still have our football. It's a safety valve and a safety blanket for a high percentage of the population.

Dr Tony may well be astutely getting ahead of the game with his investment in Villa. Buying honour and favour with the Xi Jinping administration by attempting to give Chinese football fans an English style focus.

If Villa are successful then DR.X will enhance his reputation within China at government level. It's a calculated gamble but the guy sounds intelligent enough to know what he needs in terms of experienced management and administration.
avatar
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 5423
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by Sandie on Thu May 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Thanks for your research, GM.

The vacuum of info on the guy seems to have lead to loads of estimations of his personal wealth. £27billion seems to be the most common one but obviously needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.
avatar
Sandie
Moderator

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2015-08-21
Age : 26
Location : Looking forward to a local derby against Burton Albion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by Jim Villan on Thu May 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Is this the link to the chinese government?
"Formerly known as Henan Lotus Gourmet Powder, Lotus Health Group was at the centre of a mysterious episode last December when it announced, and then two days later retracted, the appointment of Chinese president Xi Jinping’s cousin to its board of directors". Calls to Lotus went unanswered on Wednesday"

taken from a Telegraph artical this morning



avatar
Jim Villan
Private
Private

Posts : 366
Join date : 2015-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by villabromsgrove on Thu May 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Maybe JV. One thing's for certain, because Recon is mainland based it wouldn't have been able to buy AVFC without "Party" approval. Equally it cannot now fail the "Football League Owner and Directors test" because of a loss of face, which would be shameful to the Chinese. I think we can be assured that proof of legitimate funds will not be an issue.

Unless Chinese government policy has changed recently, no Chinese private company operates totally autonomously outside their borders.
avatar
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 5423
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 pm

More on Dr Xia

"Tony Xia hopes revamp will turn Aston Villa into one of world’s top three clubs" A really exciting piece with the Guardian speaking to him in Beijing. He's going to move over here and get a house in the next month too.

https://t.co/cjOKweY3bh
avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by lukevilla on Thu May 19, 2016 2:47 pm

GadgetMan wrote:More on Dr Xia

"Tony Xia hopes revamp will turn Aston Villa into one of world’s top three clubs" A really exciting piece with the Guardian speaking to him in Beijing. He's going to move over here and get a house in the next month too.

https://t.co/cjOKweY3bh

im trying not to get to excited but at least we got some hope back at long last!

lukevilla
Private
Private

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Tony Xia.

Post by GadgetMan on Thu May 19, 2016 3:02 pm

lukevilla wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:More on Dr Xia

"Tony Xia hopes revamp will turn Aston Villa into one of world’s top three clubs" A really exciting piece with the Guardian speaking to him in Beijing. He's going to move over here and get a house in the next month too.

https://t.co/cjOKweY3bh

im trying not to get to excited but at least we got some hope back at long last!

Yes mate, indeed we do. I'm also trying to stay grounded, but with the last 6 years, it's really hard not to get excited by the talk of Top 6, a Global brand, biggest club in China etc!! Love it Good to have you posting too
avatar
GadgetMan
Admin and Moderator

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum