Statistics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Statistics

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:52 pm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/10169733/are-tottenham-the-fittest-team-in-the-premier-league-this-season?

I needed a thread for this article because there are at least three damning statistical categories in this report. I know stats can lie, but this indicates that Villa are both lazy and gutless, and fully deserve to be bottom of the league by a distance.
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Statistics

Post by Sandie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:33 pm

It's no surprise, Liverpool out-ran us on Sunday and there are few times I've looked at us this season and thought how much running we've put in. So many of our players still look unfit now 2/3s of the way through the season. We've had the Sherwood holiday camp, now we have new coaches but I'm not sure they are being taken seriously.
Sandie
Admin and Moderator

Location : Looking forward to a local derby against Burton Albion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Sandie wrote:It's no surprise, Liverpool out-ran us on Sunday and there are few times I've looked at us this season and thought how much running we've put in. So many of our players still look unfit now 2/3s of the way through the season. We've had the Sherwood holiday camp, now we have new coaches but I'm not sure they are being taken seriously.
You make a good point about the possibility of the new coaches "not being taken seriously". It seems as though Agbonlahor specifically has taken it on himself to decide whether he's fit enough to train. Gabby may have felt unwell on Sunday, but I would guess that his poor physical condition was responsible for his dizziness .... not vertigo! If players can get away with setting their own training agendas, then the team is doomed before it kicks a ball.
villabromsgrove
Admin and Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum